Current students

Admission to Master’s or Doctoral Degree Candidacy

The following form is to be initiated and signed by applicable graduate students who are eligible for master’s or doctoral degree candidacy and submitted to their graduate program directors for approval and processing.

Theses and dissertations


Graduate Student Association


Program and course approval

Program and course approval forms can be found under University Graduate Council.

Student funding

The following forms should be initiated by the school/department/unit for all graduate student funding. Please note that many of the cells contain drop-down information. For your convenience, creation instructions are included. The forms below are best viewed in Internet Explorer.